Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Guess Who's Back (on a brand new track..)

What, you don't listen to Cascada?

Ok, well it's been since January, and I haven't made any real progress. I think I've made a career of jumping on and off bandwagons. I found these two really great websites that are slowly helping me become a whole person. One is about being raw vegan and the other is about Zen living. Instead of just a health haul, I've decided to get EVERYTHING in order before I reach adulthood... *real* adulthood, anyway.

There was a swing dance at the college tonight, and (aside from my mom stopping me) I didn't go because I didn't want anyone to make fun of the fat girl trying to dance with everyone else. I love dancing. Swing, Jive, and Lindy especially, but I didn't go because of my self esteem issues. This is the last straw, I refuse to keep missing out on things I want to do just because I'm insecure.

Tomorrow is Wednesday, an odd time to start anything major, but I can't put it off till next week, because I'll quit again. So, I'll tell report what happens tomorrow, but the idea is to get up early, run/walk, and eat oatmeal for breakfast.

Thanks for reading, leave a comment!
<3 Lindsey B.

No comments:

Post a Comment